Friday, September 20, 2013

A Meatloaf Recipe

Meatloaf is one of my favorite dishes.  Its is my ultimate comfort food.    The recipe I'm sharing today is the one that I promised from my last post http://faithfoodcrochet.blogspot.com/2013/09/no-time-for-twosday.html.  Most of the ingredients I had on hand except for the meat which was on sale.

First step gather the ingredients.



 
Next combine crushed saltines and non fat milk and let soak.

 
 Next chop up onion and garlic.  I used
 a mini food processer. 
 A lot easier on the hands!
 
 
Next add to saltine mixture.
 
 
 Next combine eggs, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce
 and spices 
 
 
Next add ground beef and pork.  Squish together. 
Hands are the best tool for this!
 
 
Next shape in to a loaf and place in baking dish. 
 Bake for about 1 1/2 hrs.  @ 350*
 
 
Ta DA! Meatloaf!
 
 
It was delicious and we will have lots of leftovers YuM!
Dinner was late that night.  I need to add in extra prep time when
a recipe is going to be blogged about.  Oh well I'm still getting the
hang of it.  I made up a recipe card...
 
 
 
This recipe serves 12.  Enjoy!!!
This is life as I know it....
Ann
 
Shared at