Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Still blogging after one year!

Give or take a couple of weeks I've been blogging for 1 year. My very first post was http://faithfoodcrochet.blogspot.com/2012/09/i-dont-know-what-im-doing.html  I published the title without  a post. Right from the start my first mistake.  I did not have any idea on how to fix it.  So I did a do over a couple of days later and successfully wrote my first post. 
In 2012 I only published seven posts.  The last one in October.  I started blogging again in July of this year and resumed  publishing posts.
Some things I've learned during this 1st year.

  1.  Mistakes happen, learn from them!
  2.  Blog about what I know and love.
  3.  Don't be afraid of feedback (good and bad)
  4.  Learn from other bloggers
  5.  Never let the fact I don't know what I'm doing stop me from trying!!!

That first blog title remains as a reminder of how I started and how this blog has grown.   It's perfectly imperfect!  I suspect it will improve with age... Like Me!

This is My Blog as I know it...
Ann

link to
http://www.thewonderingbrain.com/2013/09/turn-it-up-tuedays-2.html