Saturday, October 5, 2013

Blogaversary?

So for today blog post I decided to take up another challenge. Well it's not really a challenge. Just some ideas to boast your creativity.  It's from  Create With Joy.  Her theme this week is Blogaversary.
Here are the questions she asked...
 
  • How long have you been blogging?
  • What was your first blog post about?
  • How many posts have you written?
  • What is your favorite topic to blog about?
  • How has blogging changed your life?

  • My blogging anniversary was last month and I wrote a short post about it here http://faithfoodcrochet.blogspot.com/2013/09/still-bloging-after-one-year.html.  Since I want to improve my writing ability I'm challenging myself  to post things that hard for me to do. That is write about myself. 
    So with no further ado...

     How long have you been blogging?
     
     I've been blogging for about a year.  I started in September 2012 , did a few posts then stopped.  I picked it back up in June or July and have been blogging ever since.
     
     Sadie my blogging buddy!


    What was your first blog post about?

    It was titled I don' know what I'm doing?  That's all I published.  I made a mistake and didn't know how to fix it.  It took me several hour just to get the basics set up on the blog.  I thought what the heck I will leave it and try again in a few days.  I did and published a blog post.  I left my first title up to remind myself how much my blog has improved.

    How many posts have you written?

    Including todays 32. Two of those our wordless post and my first post which was just a title.  Just to be accurate I wrote 29 posts!

     What is your favorite topic to blog about?

    That's hard question to answer.  I like everything I write about.  If I didn't it would not show up here in my blog.  If I had to choose one it would be cooking.  It sparks my practical and creative side. An added bonus Hubs gets to taste test my cooking creations!

    How has blogging changed your life?

    Blogging give me a voice. There is no one to share my story with I don't have  children.  I want to write about things that I would have shared with a daughter.  Some of the stuff I wish my own Mother  would have shared with me.  It also sparks my creative spirit.  I've finished more projects.  Its like hey I can blog about that!  
     
    One added bonus of blogging is I have met other bloggers.  Their ideas have helped me improve my blog.  Sharing  has made blogging an enjoyable experience for me!

    This is my Blog as I know it...
    Ann
     shared with
     http://www.craftyspices.com/hops/swhop/404-swhop51