Thursday, October 31, 2013

October in Review Wordless Wedesday.

So it's not Wednesday. It is the last day of October and that close enough for me. The pictures that I'm sharing are from some of the  happenings around my little neck of the woods.

First my fall mantle.  Arranged by an amateur designer (that would be me) made up of Thrift Store finds, stuff from the Dollar Store and items handed down to me by family!



Next are scenes from the Rock Shrimp Festival

 
 


 
The Arts and Crafts Fair.

 
In my home town we have a scarecrow stroll. Business's, Churches, Civic groups and individuals decorate a scarecrow and place them in the median    It's the South's version of celebrating the seasons changing.
 
 
 


 

 
 Last but not least my Churches trunk or treat gathering!
 
 

 
 
This is October in my home town!
 
Ann