Saturday, November 23, 2013

I'm grateful for...

This week four of +Create With Joy  A month of gratitude challenge.  Yesterday theme was We give thanks.  You are  encouraged  to list all the things your thankful for.  I could list a myriad of things. The typical home, family, and friends.  For me it comes down to one my dear Hubs!

Twenty eight years ago today we married.  That's why I'm grateful.  Someone saw an imperfect person and fell in love.  Together we have been through the ups and downs of life.  Hubs has seen me at my worst, best and everything in between. He loves me anyway.  I love him it's that simple.

This video from StoryCorps sums up how I feel...

 


Two people coming together facing life's challenges. Loving each other along the way.




















That's what I'm grateful for...
Ann


Shared with
 http://southerndirection.blogspot.com/