Saturday, November 16, 2013

John 3:16-Gratitude Week III

This is the third week of the month long focus on gratitude from +Create With Joy . This weeks  
challenge is favorite quotes. Can be on anything that speaks to you. A Bible verse, something from a favorite author or whatever strikes your fancy.

I choose a bible verse that I often quotes to folks.  It's why I'm a Christian. It does not speak directly to gratitude. It demonstrates why I'm am so grateful to God.  Gods so loved me (Ann) that he gave his only Son ( Jesus).  Wow! It's so awesome that I 'm loved so much! 

 This gift is even more special because I know what it is like to lose a child. For God to give what is so precious to Him so I can have eternal life is mind blowing

 


 The greatest gift given to me and for anyone who chooses to believe.  It's  amazing love.  I'm eternally grateful for receiving it.   A gift for all of us.

Ann