Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year.

Wow it hard to believe a whole year has passed. It seems as I get older the time goes by much faster.
It's been a more than a year since I wrote anything in this blog.
 I thought of deleting it or maybe letting it keep taking up space. 
It's something I've been doing that is.... taking up space.
 Seem harsh especially on a day of new beginnings.
Everyone is happy and hopeful.
I just have to work harder at it.
This last year has been one of self discovery and healing...
My journey is not over...
I look forward to what I will learn on my trip thru what is commonly called life...

So on this 1st day of the new year. I resolve to...
Be kind to me...
Laugh at least once a day...
Say at least (perhaps more) one kind word to my husband...
Play more
Pray even more
Complete what I started...
Don't beat myself up if I don't...
Let go of all the pain and ugliness of this World...
Don't take it to heart...
Be positive, happy, and healthy.
Write at lease one post to this blog a week, even if its one word...

I also resolve too...

Yea its a long list but I think it is very doable...and
That my friends is life as I know it...
God Bless You!
Ann